Monday, October 29, 2012

Ida Scarves

If you haven't yet discovered "Ida Scarves" it's a place you need to go.  My sister-in-law (a moniker I hate to add because she is so much more than that, but so you know I'm not talking about my other sister Pamela Ruth aka "baby girl Sanders" the name on her birth certificate) has created this blog along with all the amazing scarves she knits and named it after her delightful Mom, Ida.
You really should check it out here.   Her thoughts written down, sometimes in verse, are so provoking I feel she has read my mind at times, and other times I burst into laughter at the pictures she paints, or shed tears  ..  but then, that is me.   She is funny and smart and most of all so very loveable.  She is my brother's wife and although he is gone, she keeps him so much alive, which I love.

So go there soon when you have time to sit and enjoy a cup of joe or tea and prepare to giggle, think deeply and/or  just enjoy her wonderful way with words.  And oh yes!  Buy a scarf, you won't regret it as there are none other out there like them.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Just testing to see if I can post