Saturday, January 11, 2014

I love Elephants.  I really do.  I love their enormousness, their voluminous ears and those incredibly large brown eyes.  And, they have an amazing capacity for love in that big elephant heart of theirs.

That being said, the "elephant in the room" ? .. not so much.  It takes up a LOT of space (air) and good grief let's just acknowledge it already.  My tongue hurts from biting it and I lose control now and then, forget that I'd promised myself I'd keep my mouth shut, and ask a question about said elephant, only to be met with silence.  It's not like it's a bad elephant either.

Then again, it's not like I have to be in the same room with it.   I think I'll just keep that door closed.  Maybe I'll lock it so I never go there again.  Yeah .. "that's the ticket". 

No comments: