Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lots to Celebrate



 Fall is a time of celebrations in our family starting with George who was born the morning after Labor Day in 1988.  We were fortunate enough to be able to celebrate his 23rd (and the fact that he is on his own and doing GREAT) at the Red Iguana in Salt Lake City with him this year.

 
Ok, so actually it was still summer when he was born and I was born on the day the seasons change and just happened to celebrate the big one this year.  That's right .. the big FIVE OH! I was 39 just the other day so I'm still wondering how that happened or what hit me!  I managed to drag it out for 4 days and got to have scallops at the Bay View in Camden with Pammy and Skip topped off with chocolate cake made by my babe afterward.



 I didn't get to celebrate with my littlest girl this year who turned 27 on October 6th, but I did get to spend a few days with her in September and thank goodness for Skype we "see" each other every day so I'll be able to recognize that grandson of mine when they come to visit!


 and in the middle of that "muddle" I've been able to spend some time with my other two favorite girls, Briana and Isabelle. 

Last but not least Brad and I celebrated our 31st on October 11th  I am more in love than ever with my amazing man and I thank my lucky stars every day for him.






1 comment:

Char said...

Gosh Kel, your happiness is so awesome to see! lov ya heaps xoxo